Sunday, January 3, 2010

Six Degrees

If you know me at all, you know I love celebrity gossip. Just got back from Los Angeles where we attended the Rose Bowl. Whenever I go to LA, I assume I'll see someone famous. So far, I have only see a glimpse of Milli Vanilli (yes, that's correct -- it was back in 1992.)
I remain hopeful that one of these visits I will see a big star!




My friend Mary Beth lives in Los Angeles. Her sister in law, Valerie, has a PR firm with some famous clients (who shall remain nameless.) Last time I visited we had lunch at the Brentwood Country Mart with the hope that someone famous would happen by. Of course no one did, but Valerie was there a couple of weeks ago and stood next to Harrison Ford in line to order his food.




At the Rose Bowl tailgate party on Friday, my friend Janice ran into Ty Burrell (the dad on Modern Family) near the port-a-potty. Of course I missed him too. He was wearing a Prefontaine t-shirt (I googled him and see that he was born in Grants Pass, OR.)


I guess I will have to cling to my memory of meeting Jimmy Stewart some 48 years ago. I have no picture and I've lost the autograph so you'll just have to believe me.




No comments: